Serves 8 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp Tabasco, or more to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 litre tomato juice (not from concentrate)
- 125ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 125ml freshly squeezed lime juice (about 5 large limes)
- 250ml tequila
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 celery stalks
Make up to a few hours ahead, cover and chill. Add the ice and garnish just before serving.
- In a bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, mustard, celery salt and a good grind of black pepper; add to a pitcher.
- Pour in the tomato, orange and lime juices and tequila, stir and season. Fill up with ice, add the fruit; stir and garnish with celery stalks.