English Garden cocktail
Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 1 x 30g pack mint, leaves picked
- 8 slices of cucumber
- 100ml gin
- 50ml lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 50ml cloudy apple juice
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- about 250ml sparkling wine, such as Prosecco or Cava, to top up
- Put the mint leaves (keep a few of the prettiest leaves to serve) and cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker, large lidded jar or a jug and muddle together with a cocktail muddler, the end of a rolling pin, or even a wooden spoon.
- Add the gin, lemon juice, apple juice, honey and ice cubes and shake or mix vigorously to ensure the honey is well distributed. Pour into 4 glasses and top up with sparkling wine.