Sausage, butternut and kale traybake
Serves 4 | total time
- 1 x 375g (pack of 12) chipolata sausages
- 2 x 320g packs prepared butternut squash
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tbsp oil
- 1 x 150g pot natural yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 x 200g pack kale
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the sausages, squash, chilli, cumin seeds and oil in a large roasting tin; toss. Roast for 40 minutes; turn the sausages once halfway.
- Meanwhile, stir the yogurt, garlic and lemon juice with a pinch of salt. Put the kale in a colander in the sink and pour over a kettle of freshly boiled water; drain.
- After the 40 minutes, add the kale to the tin. Toss and return to the oven for a final 5 minutes; serve with the yogurt drizzled over.