Serves 4 | total time
- 500g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 x 120g boneless salmon fillets
- 2 large vine tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, stoned and diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ x 28g pack fresh coriander, leaves chopped
- 2 limes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 220°C, gas 7. Toss the potatoes in the oil and half the paprika. Season and spread out in a single layer on a large nonstick baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the potatoes, sprinkle with the remaining paprika; season. Bake together for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa. Mix the tomatoes, red onion, avocado, chilli, coriander and the juice of 1 lime in a bowl. Season.
Tip This works well with strips of chicken breast, too - bake it for an extra few minutes to ensure it's cooked through
- Remove the salmon and potatoes from the oven and spoon over the salsa. Serve with extra lime wedges.