- 2 large tortilla wraps, about 23cm diameter
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp passata with onion and garlic
- a pinch of dried oregano
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 100g grated medium cheddar
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1 tsp olive oil
- a handful of basil leaves, to serve
Step by step
- Lay one of the wraps out on a board and spread over the tomato puree and passata. Sprinkle over the oregano, both of the cheeses and the pepperoni before topping with the remaining wrap.
Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and once hot, carefully slide in the pizzadilla. Fry for 1-2 minutes on a medium heat then flip out onto a plate (upside down). Add the rest of the oil then slide the pizzadilla back into the pan and fry on the other side for a further 1-2 minutes, until crisp and golden. By this time, the cheese will be melted and oozy.
Slice into wedges and serve immediately with a scattering of basil.