Mushroom & Gorgonzola pizza
Serves 4 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 5 tsp olive oil
- 1 x 250g pack closed cup chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 x 261g pack 2 thin and crispy pizza bases
- 1 x 200g pack Taste the Difference Gorgonzola piccante, rind trimmed, cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook over a high heat for 3-4 minutes until beginning to soften. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute then tip into a bowl.
- Add the leeks to the frying pan with 1 teaspoon of oil; cook gently for 3-4 minutes until just soft. Remove from the heat; set aside to cool.
- Put each base on a baking tray. Divide the mushrooms and leeks between them; top with the cheese.
- Drizzle each pizza with 1 teaspoon olive oil and then sprinkle with ground black pepper. Bake for about 12 minutes in the top half of the oven, until the base is crisp and golden and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.