French goats' cheese, ham, pepper and red onion pizza
Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 1 x 390g carton Italian chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 1 x 350g pack 2 hand stretched pizza bases by Sainsbury's
- 75g Taste the Difference Wiltshire cured ham, torn into pieces
- 1½ x 120g French goats' cheese mini log, sliced
- 70g pack wild rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Pour the tomatoes into a sieve over a bowl, and let the watery juices drain away.
- Heat the oil in a pan and over a low-medium heat, cook the onion and pepper for 10 minutes, until softened. Then place to one side.
- Spoon the tomatoes (without the drained juice) onto the pizza bases. Top with the ham followed by the softened onions and peppers. Finally place on the French goats' cheese and season with a little freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, then serve scattered with rocket leaves and the remaining rocket.