Banoffee chocolate glory
Banoffee chocolate glorySubscribe to Sainsbury's magazine
This banoffee chocolate sundae recipe is not for the faint-hearted – dive in!
- 1 x 260g jar Taste the Difference salted caramel sauce
- 40g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 10 Oreo Peanut Butter Biscuits
- 8 small scoops of good quality chocolate ice cream
- 8 small scoops of peanut ice cream
- 2 large bananas, sliced
Put the caramel sauce and chopped chocolate in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate has melted (or place in a heatproof bowl and blast it in the microwave for a minute, stirring halfway through). Leave to cool slightly.
Cut 4 of the Oreos in half and roughly crumble the rest. Layer alternating scoops of the two ice creams in sundae glasses, along with the sliced banana, crumbled Oreos and dollops of the chocolate caramel sauce. Top with the halved Oreos and serve