Salmon and Parma ham parcels
Serves 2 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 4 Parma Ham Slices by Sainsbury's
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 glass white wine (approximately 100ml)
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- a few sprigs of fresh lemon thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Place two Parma ham slices on a board, slightly overlapping. Sit one salmon fillet on top and wrap the Parma ham around the fillet to completely enclose. Wrap the second salmon fillet in the same way.
- Place the wrapped salmon fillets in a lightly oiled baking dish. Pour over the wine and add the lemon wedges and garlic to the dish. Scatter over the thyme and season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven and baste the wrapped salmon with some of the cooking juices. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve on warmed plates with boiled new potatoes and roasted tomatoes.