Sweet chilli salmon parcels
- 1 x 240g pack Taste the Difference Tenderstem broccoli, garlic and chilli stir-fry vegetables
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 x 280g pack Just Cook salmon with sweet chilli, lime and ginger sauce
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4, and tear off 2 long rectangles of foil.
- Divide the vegetables between the pieces of foil. Combine the lime juice, soy sauce and 1 tbsp water and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Top with the salmon fillets and the sauce. Seal the parcels and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.