Scandi-style salmon with potato and radish salad
by Stephanie Brooks
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 8 salmon fillets
- For the potato salad:
- 1kg new potatoes, diced
- 100g light mayonnaise
- 1 x 150g tub natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 150g radishes, cut into thin half moons
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; refresh in cold water.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing for the potato salad. In a mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped dill. Season, add the cooked potatoes and turn to coat in the mixture. Set aside.
- For the salmon, mix the mustard, honey and dill with some black pepper. Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper or foil, then spread the honey-mustard mixture over the salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the fish is just cooked through. Mix the radishes into the potato salad and serve with the salmon fillets.