Serves 2 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 150g frozen soya beans
- ½ a cucumber
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped mint, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Add the frozen soya beans to a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh with cold water, then tip into a bowl.
- Cut the cucumber lengthways then scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon. Slice into half moons and add to the soya beans.
- Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and mustard together with a little seasoning to make the dressing (or shake together in a clean jam jar), then mix with the soya beans and cucumber.
- Stir in the chopped mint and top with the crumbled feta and a few mint leaves to serve.