Beetroot, orange and feta salad
Serves 8 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 4 oranges (or blood oranges)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 250g packs cooked beetroot in natural juices, thinly sliced
- 1 x 200g pack feta, crumbled (or vegetarian alternative)
- ½ x 28g pack mint, leaves only
Make up to an hour ahead.
- Using a sharp knife, remove the peel and pith from the oranges, then cut into segments. Reserve any juice (you'll need 4 tablespoons). Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning to the juice; whisk.
- Toss the beetroot and oranges with some dressing. Add the feta and mint. Pour on the rest of the dressing; serve.