Paneer, pea and mushroom masala
Serves 2-3 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 pack The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 x 250g pack paneer, cut into large cubes (about 3-4cm)
- 100g frozen peas
- a handful of chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the whole spices from the Spice Tailor pack and fry for 20 seconds, including the chilli if you would like extra heat.
- Add the mushrooms and a little seasoning and brown for 1-2 minutes. Add the paneer and both Spice Tailor sauce packets, along with a splash of water; bring to a simmer. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the paneer is soft. Add the peas and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped coriander and serve hot.
Sponsored: Paneer, pea and mushroom tikka masala