Beef and sugarsnap noodles
Serves 2 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 300g lean beef, sliced into strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 nests from 1 x 225g pack Mama Instant vermicelli noodles
- juice and zest of 1 lime, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli and ginger dipping sauce
- 200g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthways
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 2 tbsp each chopped mint and basil leaves, plus a few whole leaves
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds (a mix of sunflower, pumpkin and sesame), toasted
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan until hot. Toss the beef with the oil, then season and stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl; cover with a kettleful of boiling water. Set aside for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and zest, fish, soy and sweet chilli sauces along with any juices from the beef.
- Add the sugarsnaps, spring onions and herbs to the noodles. Add the dressing and toss everything together. Top with the beef and toasted seeds to serve.