Beef and udon stir-fry
Serves 2 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 300g sirloin steak, trimmed of visible fat and cut into 5mm slices
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- a handful of mangetout
- a handful of Tenderstem broccoli, roughly chopped
- 450g wok-ready udon noodles
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Put the garlic, half the soy sauce and the beef into a bowl and mix together. Leave to marinate for 2 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir-fry for a minute. Throw in the marinated beef, along with all the saucy stuff from the bowl, and stir-fry for another minute.
- Throw in the mangetout and broccoli, then pour in a little splash of water – this will steam up and help to cook the veg.
- Throw in the udon noodles, tossing them around to separate them. As soon as they are warmed through, remove the wok from the heat.
- Pour over the remaining soy sauce and the sesame oil – and bosh, it's good to go!
The Body Coach Supermarket Dash