Salmon with new potatoes and asparagus
This is a great all-in-one supper that's ready in less than 45 minutes.
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 x 750g pack Anya potatoes or new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g green vegetables, such as fine asparagus tips, green beans or tenderstem broccoli
- 4 boneless Scottish salmon fillets
- ½ x 75g bag watercress, thick stalks removed
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7.
- Put the lemon quarters and potatoes in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of the oil and some seasoning.
- Toss everything together, then tip on to a baking tray in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, put the green vegetables and salmon fillets in a bowl, add the remaining oil and season. Toss together.
- Remove the tray from the oven and turn the potatoes.
- Tuck the salmon and vegetables among the potatoes and return to the oven for 10 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked.
- Scatter over the watercress just before serving.
Serve with homemade tartare sauce. Click here for our quick recipe