Courgette and bulgur salad
Serves 6 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 250g bulgur wheat
- 2 courgettes, coarsely grated
- 1 x 28g pack mint, leaves chopped
- 1 x 25g pack dill, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Make a few hours ahead; cover and chill.
- Place the bulgur wheat in a large bowl and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for 15 minutes. When the water has been absorbed, mix in the courgettes, mint, dill and spring onions.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mustard, season well and pour over the bulgur wheat mixture.