Serves 6-8 as a side | prep 15 mins | total time
- 1 x 250ml carton coconut cream
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp English mustard
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ small white cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- ½ small red cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 2 carrots, grated coarsely
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- handful of fresh coriander, leaves chopped
Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and lemon juice until combined. Season well.
- In a separate large bowl combine the white and red cabbage, carrots and spring onions. Add the dressing and some of the coriander and mix well. Garnish with the remaining coriander.