Smoked paprika potato wedges
Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 4 large (900g) baking potatoes
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Cut each unpeeled potato in half lengthways, then slice each half into four long wedges.
- Mix the smoked paprika, olive oil and a generous pinch of crushed sea salt together in a large bowl. Add the potato wedges and toss together to coat.
- Scatter the wedges, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Serve straightaway.