Smoky pork patty and aubergine wraps
Serves 4 | total time
- 1 red onion
- 1 x 500g pack pork mince
- 3 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1½ tbsp smoked paprika, thyme and garlic spice mix
- 100g feta cheese, in cubes
- 1 x 230g tub tzatziki
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 aubergine, sliced into rounds
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Chop half the red onion, transfer to a large bowl. Add the mince, 2 tablespoons of the mint and 1 tablespoon of the spice mix; season. Mix with your hands; add the feta and mix again.
- Divide into 12 mini rounds. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the tzatziki with the remaining chopped mint and the cucumber; season. Finely slice the remaining onion.
- Heat a griddle pan. Mix the remaining spice mix with the olive oil in a small bowl. Brush over the aubergine slices; season. Griddle each wrap for 20-30 seconds on each side.
- Next, griddle the aubergine for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Finally, griddle the mini patties for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the wraps with the patties, aubergine, tzatziki and onion.