Chilli and coriander dip with crudités
Chilli and coriander dip with cruditésSubscribe to Sainsbury's magazine
Chilli and coriander dip with crudites
- 400g regular or light cream cheese
- 125ml milk
- a good handful of chopped coriander
- ½-1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (to taste)
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 250g baby carrots, halved lengthways, or 2 large carrots, sliced into batons
- a handful of radishes, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 2-4 sticks celery, sliced into batons
- 1 cucumber, sliced into batons
Make the dip a day ahead; cover and chill.
Whisk together the cream cheese and milk in a bowl. Stir in the coriander, chilli and onion, and about ½ teaspoon each of freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste. Spoon into a serving bowl.
Arrange the vegetables on a platter and serve with the dip.
Choose whatever vegetables you fancy; I like to opt for a nice colourful selection.