- 1kg Sainsbury’s British Gems Baby New Potatoes, halved if large
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 140g tub Sainsbury’s Manzanilla and Kalamata olives
- 150g vegetarian feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp zaatar, plus extra for sprinkling
Step by step
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the potatoes, bring back to the boil then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until just tender. Check the potatoes are tender by piercing with the tip of a knife.
- Drain the potatoes and cool for 10 minutes then tip into a large bowl. Add the spring onions, cucumber and olives and stir gently to mix.
- To make the dressing, put the oil, lemon juice and zaatar in a screw-topped jar. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Screw the lid on tightly, then shake for a few seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to mix. Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and scatter over the crumbled feta. Sprinkle with a little more zaatar, if you like.