Serves 4 | total time 35 mins
- 100g pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained
- 1⁄2 x 28g pack flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 680g pack 4 Taste the Difference Ultimate steak burgers
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thickly
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved
- 50g Pecorino or Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Place the olives, garlic and anchovies in a food processor with the parsley and 2 tablespoons olive oil and blend to a thick paste.
- Cook the beef burgers for 9-10 minutes each side until cooked through. Rest for 2-3 minutes and meanwhile brush the tomatoes with the rest of the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and barbecue for 1 minute each side. Toast the rolls on the barbecue.
- Spread a little tapenade on the base of each roll and scatter with cheese. Add the burger, more cheese, grilled tomatoes and extra tapenade.