Loaded pulled pork subs
Serves 4 | total time
- 1⁄2 tbsp spicy chipotle chilli paste
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 sweetheart cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 submarine rolls, split down the centre
- 4 slices Jarlsberg cheese, halved
- 2 large dill pickles, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 x 110g packs cooked BBQ pulled pork
- 2 tbsp crispy onions, from a 100g tub
- Mix the chipotle chilli paste with the mayonnaise in a mixing bowl, then stir in the shredded cabbage until coated.
- Spoon the slaw into the submarine rolls and tuck in the sliced cheese, dill pickles and tomatoes. Top with the pulled pork and scatter with crispy onions for extra crunch.
A sandwich for supper? When it's loaded with so many scrumptious ingredients, why not? Serve with some crunchy gourmet crisps.