Hot dogs with celeriac slaw
Makes 6 hot dogs | total time
- 1 x 400g pack Taste the Difference Ultimate pork sausages
- 125g celeriac, peeled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 6 brioche hot dog rolls, cut open
Make the slaw up to 2 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Cook the sausages for 25-30 minutes, turning often.
- Meanwhile, shred the celeriac into matchsticks; mix with the lemon juice, red onion, mayonnaise, most of the parsley; season.
- Fill each roll with a sausage and slaw, sprinkle with the rest of the parsley and serve.