Chicken, chickpea and spinach curry
Serves 3 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 1 x 400g The Spice Tailor Punjabi Channa Masala
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- ½ chicken stock melt or cube or 100ml chicken stock
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized nonstick pan and add the spices from the spice packet, sizzle for 20 seconds.
- Add the sauce packets, chicken, spinach, and the stock (or equivalent of water if using melts or cubes).
- Bring to a boil then simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through. Serve hot with naan or toasted crusty bread.
Sponsored: Chicken chickpea & spinach curry