Cappuccino ice creams
Makes 8 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 1 x 900ml tub Carte D’Or Gelateria Caffè Latte ice cream
- 1 x 500ml tub Taste the Difference Madagascan vanilla ice cream
- 400ml whipping cream
- a dusting of cocoa, to dust
Make and freeze the pots several days ahead.
- Divide the coffee ice cream between eight freezerproof glasses, pressing it down to make an even flat layer. Top each one with vanilla ice cream and do the same – you will need to let the vanilla ice cream soften slightly before you use it. Cover each one with clingfilm and freeze.
- To serve, whip the cream, divide between the glasses and add a dusting of cocoa.