Summer lake punch
Serves 10-12 | total time
- 10 ripe strawberries, halved
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 500g frozen summer fruits
- ice, to serve
- 250ml Belvoir elderflower and rose cordial
- 1 litre lemonade or sparkling water, to top
- Mix the strawberries, peaches and frozen summer fruits together in a large jug, then add ice until the jug is three quarters full. Pour in the elderflower and rose cordial, then top up with lemonade or sparkling water and chill before serving. Garnish each glass with a strawberry and a couple of peach slices.
Tip To turn this into a Sangria, add a bottle of Chardonnay or a Shiraz instead of lemonade or sparkling water.