Rum, raspberry, pink grapefruit and lime slushies
Serves 8 |
- 6 limes
- 100g sugar
- 4 handfuls mint, chopped
- 400ml white rum
- 150ml soda water
- 300g raspberries
- juice of 1 pink grapefruit (about 175ml)
- 8 scoops raspberry sorbet
- Cut two of the limes into chunks, and gently squash them in a jug. Add the mint and half the sugar. Stir in the rum, the soda water and some ice.
- Mash the raspberries with the grapefruit juice, the juice of the remaining limes and the rest of the sugar. Divide this mixture between eight tall glasses.
- Add a scoop of raspberry sorbet to each glass; top up with the strained rum mix. Add raspberries and mint leaves to finish.