Serves 6 | total time
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 50ml lime juice
- 200ml Taste the Difference elderflower cordial
- a few sprigs of mint
- cucumber slices, to serve
- 1-1.5 litres chilled soda water, to top
- Blend together the cucumber, lime juice and elderflower cordial, then strain. Blend the strained pulp to extract more liquid and then strain again, adding to the first extraction. Put some mint sprigs and cucumber slices in a jug and fill with ice. Pour in the juice and top up with soda water to serve. After pouring into glasses, top each with a few curls of cucumber and a bamboo skewer.