Serves 8 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 200ml freshly squeezed clementine juice (you will need 8-10), plus 2 clementines to serve
- 150ml Cointreau
- 75cl bottle chilled Prosecco - use vegan Prosecco if required for vegetarian or vegan
- Place the clementine juice in a jug with the Cointreau. Stir and then chill until ready to serve.
- Thinly slice 2 clementines. Cut a slit in each slice and slide a slice onto the rims of 8 champagne flutes.
- Divide the Cointreau mixture between the flutes and top up with the Prosecco. Serve immediately