Rum banana split
- 100ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp rum
- 2 ripe large bananas, peeled and split lengthways
- 4 large scoops Jude’s caramel pecan ice cream
- 1 x 30g snack pack Food To Go Caramel Fudge Pecan & Date pieces
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce, warmed
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
Step by step
Whip the cream and rum together until you get soft, billowy peaks. Transfer to a piping bag with a star nozzle to get the classic squirty cream look (you can simply spoon it on for ease, if you like) and chill.
Put the banana halves into long oval ‘boats’ or shallow bowls. Add the scoops of ice cream in between the halves, and pipe or spoon over the cream. Scatter over the pecan and date pieces, and drizzle generously with salted caramel sauce. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and serve immediately.