Quick and easy banana frozen bites
Makes Around 12 |
- 100g dark chocolate
- 3 bananas
- a handful of pistachio nuts, chopped
- ½ tube of freeze-dried raspberry pieces
- Melt 100g dark chocolate.
- Cut 3 bananas each into 4 chunks on the diagonal. Push a cocktail fork into the end of each one.
- Dip each banana piece into the melted chocolate so they are half covered and transfer them to a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with chopped nuts (I like pistachios or toasted peanuts) or freeze-dried raspberry pieces.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until solid. Take out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before eating.