Espresso chocolate martini
Makes 4 | prep 5 | total time 10 mins, plus chilling
- 50g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- a good handful of ice cubes
- 100ml espresso, chilled
- 100ml coffee liqueur (we used Kahlúa)
- 150ml vodka
Prepare the chocolate-dipped glasses a few hours ahead and keep chilled.
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and sit it over a pan of simmering water to melt. Stir until smooth then set aside to cool a little.
- Dip 4 Martini glasses into the melted chocolate then turn back upright, letting the drips fall back into the glass. Wipe the outside of the glasses and put into the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker and shake together.
- Strain into the glasses and serve immediately. As you drink the Martini, the chocolate starts to melt slightly and flavour your drink.