Pork stir-fry noodles
Stir-fry makes a great quick supper, perfect when you get home from work late but still fancy something tasty. Our friends at Hong Kong-based Foodie magazine shared this favourite pork noodle recipe with us – we hope you like it. Just big-up the quantities if you're making it for the whole family. What's your favourite type of stir-fry? Tell us about it in the comments box below.
- 1 tsp sesame oil, plus extra to finish
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 200g pork fillet, sliced
- 65g dried egg noodles
- 6 oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- In a bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss with the sliced pork fillet and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a pan of boiling water, boil the noodles for 2-3 minutes, then drain; keep warm.
- In a wok or frying pan, fry the pork, marinade and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and spring onions to the pan, toss everything together and fry for a further few minutes until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve in warm bowls, drizzled with a little extra sesame oil.