We value your privacy
Your dad might not be married to a Spice Girl, or feature in the FIFA list of World's greatest footballers - but if he meets any of the below points you should make him one of our health-inspired dindins.
• Has Lycra clothing in his wardrobe
• Uses the words 'protein' and 'complex carbohydrates' when talking about what he'd like for dinner
• Would rather play football than watch it in the pub
We all know how much Greg loves puddings - his poor face visibly crumbles if a MasterChef contestant chooses to serve up a savoury dish over sweet. Does your dad also love a buttery biscuit base?
• ALWAYS chooses a dessert over starter
• Cannot be trusted around anyone else's chocolate/cake/packet of biscuits
• Is easy to buy presents for – simple, just give the man some choccy
Greg Wallace recipe matches (Puddings, puddings, puddings)
Beer + burgers = happy Homer. Does your lovely dad share the same food love as the world's most famous yellow cartoon character?
• Only takes control of the cooking IF it involves standing at a BBQ
• Has a midriff that's beginning to show signs of a passion for meat and alcohol
• Is easily bribed by the promise of an easy life (and a steak dinner)
Inventor of triple-cooked chips, soft-centered Scotch eggs and snail porridge, Heston is a molecular magician. If your dad is a cooking genius, the pressure is on to provide a meal worthy of his taste buds.
• Owns any of the following kitchen appliances: sous vide/blow torch/ban marie
• Makes everything from scratch
• Never took you to McDonalds (despite your pleadings)