Serves 8 | prep 10 mins | total time 10 mins
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and coarsely grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 x 500g tub authentic Greek yogurt
- 1 x 25g pack dill, fronds chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- sea salt
- a pinch of sumac
- Put the cucumber in a clean tea towel; ring out the excess moisture.
- Transfer to a bowl and crush in the garlic. Add the yogurt, dill, oil and a pinch of salt. Mix it all together and tip into a serving bowl. Finish with sumac, drizzle with oil and serve.