Warm chorizo and chickpea salad
Serves 2 as a main, or 4 as a side dish | prep 10 mins | total time
- ½ x 225g pack chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 x 410g tins chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 12 sunblush tomatoes, drained
- a handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves
- a handful of small mint leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- In a pan, dry-fry the chorizo until golden then set aside.
- Add the onion and soften, then stir in the chickpeas and sun blush tomatoes and warm through.
- Stir in the herbs and vinegar and season. Stir in the chorizo and serve with salad and crusty bread.