Easy peelers and duck salad
Serves 2 | prep 10 minutes | total time
- 2 duck breast fillets, fat scored
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 40g watercress
- 2 easy peelers by Sainsbury's, peeled and broken into segments then halved
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeds only
- 3 tbsp French dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C, gas 6.
- Heat a frying pan until hot then place the duck breasts, skin side down, in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes. Turn the breasts over and cook for 2-3 minutes then place in the oven to cook for another 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to rest before slicing.
- Scatter the baby spinach leaves, watercress, easy peeler segments, pomegranate seeds, and duck slices on a platter. Whisk together the French dressing and Dijon mustard, and drizzle over the salad to serve.