Garlicky prawn and courgette pasta
Serves 2 | total time
- 125g fusilli bucati (or similar pasta)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g raw king prawns (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large courgette, grated
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- a small handful of basil leaves
- a large handful of young leaf spinach
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes, or according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the prawns and garlic, and fry on a high heat for 1 minute. Add the grated courgette and fry for another 2-3 minutes, until the prawns are cooked through. Add the tomatoes and most of the basil to the pan, season generously and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta, then toss with the prawn and courgette mix. Add the spinach, toss together and divide between 2 bowls. Scatter with the remaining basil leaves and serve.