Loaded potato skins
Makes 4 | prep 15 mins, plus cooling | total time
- 4 medium sized baking potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 x 105g pack Italian smoked pancetta by Sainsbury's, chopped
- 150g full fat soft cheese by Sainsbury's
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Mix together the oil and cajun seasoning and rub it over the skin of each potato. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, or until the skins are crisp and the potatoes feel tender when gently squeezed.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut in half and spoon out some of the flesh from each half leaving about 1½ cm of potato in each shell. Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chopped pancetta and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until just crisp. Mix together the soft cheese and spring onions in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Pile the soft cheese mixture into the hot potato skins and top with the pancetta and rosemary. Season with freshly ground black pepper.