Crab cucumber rounds
Serves 25 | prep 15 mins | total time 15 mins
- 1 x 170g tin white crabmeat, drained
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp of mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lime
- a splash of Thai fish sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- ½ cucumber, partly peeled and cut into 5mm rounds
Make the crab mixture a few hours ahead; chill.
Mix the crabmeat, chilli, mint, coriander and lime juice together in a bowl. Add a splash of Thai fish sauce and a pinch of sugar, to taste. Spoon on to the cucumber rounds and serve.