Veggie pesto tortelloni broth
Serves 4 | total time 20 mins
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 1.2 litres hot vegetable stock, made with just 1 good-quality cube
- 1 x 600g bag Souper green veg mix
- 1 x 400g pack fresh filled pasta of your choice, we used Sainsbury’s Pesto and Goats’ cheese
- 4 tbsp fresh pesto
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the leek and fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat, until wilted. Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the vegetables, bring back to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the filled pasta, cover with a lid and simmer gently for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables and pasta are tender. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the pesto and season with plenty of black pepper. Serve with the remaining pesto drizzled on top.