Tenderstem® and ham quiches
Makes 6 | prep 20 mins, plus chilling | total time
- 1 x 320g pack ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 125g Tenderstem® broccoli by Sainsbury’s
- 2 slices ham, chopped
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml a2 Milk™
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Unroll the pastry and cut into 6 pieces. Roll each one a little thinner with a rolling pin then use to line 6 x 10cm loose-based tart tins. Trim the excess pastry, prick the bases with a fork and chill for 20 minutes.
- Bake the pastry cases blind for 10-12 minutes until pale golden. Meanwhile, steam the Tenderstem® for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Refresh under cold water and cut into short lengths.
- Fill the pastry cases with the ham, tomatoes and Tenderstem®. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a jug and season to taste. Pour the milk mixture into the cases, taking care not to overfill.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden. If the Tenderstem® tips start to over-brown, cover loosely with foil. Serve warm or cold.