Sausages with spicy charred corn salsa
Serves 6 | total time
- 1 x 400g pack Taste the Difference Ultimate pork sausages
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 x 400g jar Peppadew mild piquante peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 3-4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- juice of 1⁄2 lime
- a handful of mint or coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 baguette, cut into 6 x 9-10cm lengths
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Cook the sausages for 25-30 minutes, turning often. Rub the corn with oil, season and cook, turning, until lightly charred (10-15 minutes).
- Cut the kernels off the cobs and mix with the peppers, ketchup, lime juice and herbs.
- Cut a slit in each piece of baguette, add some salsa and a sausage.