Pepper, feta and smoked paprika frittata
Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- spray oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 500g salad potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and grated
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped dill or flat-leaf parsley
- 50g Be good to yourself Greek-style cheese, crumbled
- sea salt
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan and preheat the grill. Spritz the pan with spray oil and gently fry the peppers for 5 minutes, then add the potatoes, carrots and courgettes and cook for a further 5 minutes until starting to soften and colour. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in the peas and smoked paprika. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, tip in the vegetable mixture and return to the pan. Scatter over the dill or parsley and cook gently over a medium heat for 5 minutes until the egg is almost set. Finish off the frittata under the hot grill until golden and bubbling. Serve scattered with the cheese.