Light and fragrant fish curry
Serves 6 | total time
- 2 x 400ml tins coconut milk
- 100ml chicken or fish stock
- 2 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 x pack fresh lime leaves
- 1 x 200g pack baby corn and mangetout
- 1kg skinless and boneless white fish, cut into chunks
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- a large handful of coriander, chopped
- Pour the coconut milk and stock into a large pan and stir in the lemongrass and ginger pastes. Crumple up the lime leaves to release their flavour and add to the pan. Halve the baby corn lengthways and add to the pan along with the mangetout. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and lime zest, cook gently for a few minutes until the fish is just cooked through. Stir in the lime juice and Thai fish sauce to taste, and scatter with the coriander before serving.
Serve with Thai sticky rice and lime wedges.