Italian-style salmonSubscribe to Sainsbury's magazine
Our Italian-style salmon recipe is packed with fresh potato gnocchi
- 1 x 500g pack fresh potato gnocchi
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal
- a handful of mixed olives
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- a handful of rocket
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Tip the gnocchi into a large, shallow roasting tin, add the red onion, courgettes, olives and lemon and drizzle over the oil. Season and toss everything together. Spread out in the tin and roast for 30 minutes.
Give everything a stir and put the salmon on top of the vegetables. Season and roast for another 10-12 minutes until the salmon is just cooked and the vegetables are tender. Remove the salmon to a plate. Stir the rocket into the vegetables, then return the salmon to the tin and scatter over the parsley to serve.
Recipe by Kate Titford