Harissa salmon parcels with coconut rice
Serves 2 | total time
- 2 salmon fillets
- 200g asparagus
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 ½ limes, ½ zested and juiced, ½ sliced, ½ cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 x 250g pouch ready-cooked rice
- 20g desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Tear off 2 large pieces of foil or baking paper. Place a salmon fillet in the centre of each piece.
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus and, using your hands, rub the asparagus with the coconut oil until completely covered. Season with salt and pepper and arrange around each salmon fillet.
- In a bowl, mix the harissa, lime juice, olive oil and a little salt and pepper and pour over the salmon. Top with the lime zest and add 2 slices of lime to each parcel.
- Wrap the salmon in the foil of baking paper, sealing well. Place on a baking tray, and cook in the hot oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile reheat the rice according to the pack instructions. Once piping hot, stir in the dessicated coconut and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Serve the salmon parcels with the rice and a wedge of lime for squeezing over, if you like.